- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, UK Bribery Act, and Vietnam’s Anti-Corruption Law
- Real Estate
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property
Russin & Vecchi was founded in Asia over 50 years ago to serve emerging economies. It had an office in Vietnam from 1966 to 1975. Its Vietnam practice reopened in Ho Chi Minh City in 1993, and its office in Hanoi opened a year later. Cumulatively, it has over 35 years experience operating in Vietnam.
With its long history and experience in Vietnam, it frequently acts as special counsel to international law firms whose clients have transactions in Vietnam.
Russin & Vecchi’s Vietnam practice serves both Vietnamese and foreign clients investing, financing, and providing services in Vietnam. We advise clients on alternative structures available to operate in Vietnam; we assist them to set up; and, more importantly, we advise on ongoing legal issues which arise as a result of operating within the country. In addition to its corporate practice, Russin & Vecchi has an active M&A, banking and finance, capital markets, real estate, infrastructure, tax, employment law, intellectual property and other practice areas. In Asia, Russin & Vecchi also has offices in Thailand and Taiwan.
Russin & Vecchi has four partners in Vietnam and over twenty-five Vietnamese qualified associates in both Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
Russin & Vecchi has been recognized by:
- Legal 500 AsiaPacific (2018) as a first tier firm for Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) and for Insurance Law
- Asian-Mena Counsel – In-House Community Vietnam Firm of the Year 2017: Alternative Investment Funds (including private equity), Corporate and M&A, Most Responsive Domestic Law Firm
- “A very good firm with great local knowledge.” – Chambers (Asia Pacific)
- “They have a good local reputation.” – Chambers (Asia Pacific)
- “The group at Russin & Vecchi provides a ‘Rolls-Royce service’, and is praised for its business acumen and industry knowledge.” – Legal 500 (Asia Pacific)
- “Very responsive, concise answers and great follow-through.” – Chambers (Asia Pacific)
Russin & Vecchi
Address (Ho Chi Minh City): Vietcombank Tower, 5 Me Linh Square, 14/F, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (84-28) 3824-3026
Fax: (84-28) 3824-3113
Address (Hanoi): Hanoi Central Office Bldg , 44 Ly Thuong Kiet, 11/F, Hanoi
Tel: (84-24) 3825-1700
Fax: (84-24) 3825-1742
No of Employees in Vietnam: 40+
Offices in Asia Pacific: Thailand, Taiwan
Year Established: Vietnam – 1993
Languages Spoken: English, Vietnamese