We are pleased to invite CFO’s and finance team members to a workshop (free to attend) on Third Party Dispute Finance for corporates – The new normal.
When: 11:10am to 12:30pm, Wednesday, 19th September 2018.
Where: Marina Mandarin Singapore, 6 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square, Singapore 039594.
The workshop is FREE to attend for CFO’s and your finance team members. There are limited seats available. By registration only.
Please fill the Registration Form below.
The workshop will provide vital insights to CFO’s and Financial team members about Third Party Dispute Finance for corporates with an interest in:
- reducing the risk of complex commercial disputes
- relieving pressure on legal budgets, managing cash flow and reducing drag on P&L from costly disputes
- ensuring top quality representation and prospects of success
- releasing value in contingent litigation/arbitration assets, while protecting against downside risk
- leveraging contingent litigation/arbitration assets to finance core business needs with no balance sheet liability
- relieving pressure on internal resources, assigning project management to leading experts at no cost
- protecting your reputation and ensuring a level playing field against larger commercial opponents
The balancing of legal costs and effective risk management is essential to the modern-day business. The challenge effects financial controllers just as much as internal legal teams. The rise of commercial dispute finance presents a new way for businesses to address this delicate equation and we are seeing innovative GCs and CFOs across the region actively engage with it.
For more information about the workshop or the organisers, please reply to this email.
We look forward to seeing you at the In-House Congress, Singapore on the 19th September, 2018.
1. Registrations are limited to three per company.
2. Confirmation will be sent to all registered delegates via email.
3. Registered delegates should attend the workshop only.
4. The programme of the event is subject to change without prior notice.
5. All cancellations must be made in writing to Pacific Business Press prior to the event.
6. Please note, your name, company name and postal address only will be shared with our cohosts and sponsors for future communications.
7. Pacific Business Press reserves the right to refuse entry to persons not officially invited or any privately practising lawyer who is not a member of a cohosting/sponsoring firm.
8. Pacific Business Press, its management and its employees disclaim any and all responsibility for damages arising from financial, material or personal injury of any kind that may result from (but are not limited to) attendance of this event. There is no warranty on the veracity or accuracy of any information presented. The opinions expressed at this event are solely those of the speakers.