Mark FraserFrasers Law Company
CEO and Managing Partner
Mark Fraser is the CEO and Managing Partner of Frasers Law Company. He has been advising clients on transactions in Vietnam since 1994.
Since being based in Vietnam, Mark’s practice has focused on infrastructure projects, banking, project finance and corporate matters. A short summary of some of the matters Mark has worked on can be found below.
- acting for an international financial institution in respect of its proposed role as a cornerstone foreign lender to project bidders for the Nghi Son 2 1200MW coal-fired power generation project to be undertaken on a BOT basis in Vietnam.
- advising on the first independent and privately owned power generation project (375MW) in Vietnam to sell electricity to the State-owned power company, EVN, including drafting and negotiating the power purchase agreement with EVN.
- advising one of the world’s largest multinational companies on its acquisition of shares in a listed Vietnamese company via a Mandatory Public Offer.
- acting for one of Japan’s largest pharmaceutical companies on its proposed acquisition of a number of Vietnamese pharmaceutical manufacturing companies.
- advising the largest international development finance institution dedicated to the Asia Pacific region in the financing of two PV solar projects in Vietnam.