Benefit from an In-House Community Jade Membership for You and Your Team …
The In-House Community Jade Membership has been created in response to the demands of senior counsel in our community who asked us to provide an ‘elite’ membership option, where they could benefit from a higher-level of mutual engagement, and take greater advantage of the unique training, networking and information sharing across the region, that only we can provide.
For a relatively small annual fee, we estimate that you can benefit from thousands of dollars of savings through mining the collective experience of your peer General Counsel in the areas of:
- Legal and legislative knowledge of specific jurisdictions outside of your own;
- Market knowledge and pricings of the best and most efficient external providers; and
- The opportunity to collectivize non-competitive updates with your peers.
Why now? Because today’s corporate law and legal services environment is in constant flux, and the need to embrace change, and garner the ability to deal with new challenges means in-house legal departments now need to look at their world from a more practical standpoint, and ensure they are benefiting from the shared experiences of their peers. Thus, the In-House Community Jade Membership
For Jade Member General Counsel
- Membership and access to the In-House Community GC Linkedin Group – joining a true peer to peer group conversation where you can benefit from shared knowledge and the exchange of ideas on an open or confidential basis on a wide variety of issues, mining the collective experience of your peer General Counsel across Asia, the Middle East, Africa and beyond; and
- A seat on the In-House Community Industry Advisory Board’*
For all Jade Members
- Exclusive access to two annual ‘thought leader’ webinars (topics to include ‘Soft Skills’ and ‘Technology Implementation’);
- Priority registration for you and your team at all In-House Community Congresses;
- Hard copies (two per team) of the In-House Community magazine, Asian-mena Counsel;
- A complimentary copy of the In-House Handbook for your communal library;
- Access to the Jade Members’ Resources Hub, with exclusive content from thought-leaders, law firm’s and fellow Jade Members;
- On request, 3 personal introductions to recommended external counsel advisory providers; and
- An In-House Community Jade Members certificate for all your team.
Enjoy the benefits, support your legal team and the In-House Community
*Members of the ‘In-House Community Advisory Board’ will be true Thought-leaders in the Community. You will be asked to take part in an exclusive annual discussion and a survey leading to a White Paper and report, which will shape not only our own forums over the following year, but will help inform industry leaders and regulators as to the thought’s and needs of the leading minds in corporate law.
For more information, contact email@example.com