Main Practice Areas
Projects, Energy & Infrastructure, Corporate Commercial, Banking & Finance, Dispute Resolution, Regulatory and Policy, Private Equity, Real Estate, Restructuring & Insolvency, Tax, Labour & Employment, Technology, Media and Telecommunication, Securities and Capital Markets, Intellectual Property Rights, Competition/Antitrust Law, Environment, Health & Safety, Insurance, Financial Services & Fintech, and White Collar Crimes.
HSA Advocates is one of the leading corporate law firms in India. HSA provides legal and regulatory advisory services and transaction support. HSA’s chosen areas of practice include Corporate M&A, Private Equity, Banking and Finance transactions and Disputes in sectors ranging from manufacturing, services, financial services, infrastructure, energy, and projects.
As one of the leading law firms of India, HSA has assisted clients across multiple industries and sectors including Automotive, Aviation, Banks and Financial Institutions, Ecommerce, Education, Energy including Renewable Energy, Environment, Health and Safety, Hospitality and Healthcare, Infrastructure-urban and rural, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Mining and Exploration, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals, PPP Projects, Real Estate, Retail and FMCG, Services Sector, Smart Cities, Transport, Telecommunication, IT and software.
Clients acknowledge and recognize HSA for the professionalism and commercial perspective brought to assignments; strong commercial acumen, managing transactions in an efficient and cost-effective manner and to address and resolve demanding commercial and legal issues in a practical manner.
HSA Advocates is consistently recognized and ranked as a trusted Tier 1 Law Firm by several leading International Publications in its chosen areas of practice.
- Represented Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited in one of the largest ever rehabilitations/re-structuring of infrastructure assets in India’s history, i.e. 3 thermal power generating plants of aggregate 10,000 MW of generating capacity representing an aggregate capital investment of over USD 10 Billion.
- Representing the Ministry of Defence, Government of India on the “Make in India in Defence” under the “Strategic Partnership Model” (“SP Model”) under the Defence Procurement Procedure, 2016 (“DPP”).
- Representing Renascent Power Venture Private Limited, a Singapore based investment platform, in completing the acquisition of the Prayagraj thermal power project, under the umbrella of the insolvency and bankruptcy laws.
- Engaged as co-counsel for sale of Ostro Energy Platform to Renew Power Ventures Limited in a deal valued at USD 1.66 Billion, enhancing Renew Power’s portfolio to 5,600 MW.
- Representing Dharampal Satyapal Limited (flagship entity of DS Group) on the acquisition of a significant stake in Lalique Group SA, Switzerland, listed on Six Swiss Exchange
Address: 81/1, Adchini, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110017
Tel: (91) 11 6638 7000
Fax: (91) 11 6638 7099
Number of employees: 150 +
Offices in Asia: India- New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru & Kolkata
Year Established: 2003
Languages spoken: English, Hindi & other regional languages