Main Practice Areas
Securities and Capital Markets, Banking and Finance, Corporate and M&A, International Trade, Cross-Border Investment, Real Estate and Construction, Intellectual Property, Maritime and Shipping, Bankruptcy Liquidation and Reorganization, Litigation and Arbitration
AllBright Law Offices was founded in 1999 as a full-service law firm committed to providing the highest levels of quality advice to clients.
Based in Shanghai, AllBright has grown, innovated and provided unmatched service throughout a period of continuous economic and political change across China. Our focus on providing excellent advice and support to our clients has led to rapid expansion and we have established branch offices in 21 cities on the Chinese mainland (Hangzhou, Beijing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Nanjing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Taiyuan, Qingdao, Tianjin, Xiamen, Jinan, Hefei, Zhengzhou, Fuzhou, Nanchang, Xi’an, Guangzhou, Changchun, Wuhan and Urumqi) as well as in Hong Kong, London (UK) and Seattle (USA). In addition, as a result of our increased international presence we have also established an association with the Hong Kong law firm Stevenson, Wong & Co. and a strategic partnership with the Bird & Bird LLP.
Recognition/Awards or Key Deals
- Chambers and Partners: In 2019, AllBright earned key recommendations from Chambers in eleven core practice areas;
- ALB: Asian Legal Business has named AllBright the “Best Shanghai Law Firm” for five consecutive years, “China’s Best Employer” for two years in a row and recommended us for M&A practice for two years in a row. In 2019, we received 9 nominations at the ALB China Law Awards;
- China Business Law Journal: In 2019, China Business Law Journal named AllBright the “Excellent Comprehensive Law Firm,” in addition to granting us our fourth consecutive “Law Firm of the Year (Shanghai) Award.” In 2019, AllBright was recognized as a leading firm in 5 areas;
- Mergermarket:2018 Best Industrial and Chemical M&A Legal Award;
- Asialaw Profiles: In 2018, AllBright was recommended in nine core practice areas: Capital Markets, Corporate M&A, Tax Law, Banking and Finance, Investment Funds, Labor and Employment, Insurance, Construction and Dispute Resolution;
- Legal 500: In 2018, AllBright was named an outstanding law firm in eight core practice areas;
- IFLR1000: In 2018, AllBright made its way into the list in four core practice areas: Private Equity Funds, Banking and Finance, Capital Markets and Corporate M&A.
AllBright serves clients throughout China and around the world. Our clients include:
Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation(SMIC), Fosun International, Sinopec Group, China Baowu Steel Group, Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China, Greenland Holdings, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Bank of China, Shanghai Stock Exchange, China Financial Futures Exchange, Standard Chartered Bank(China), etc.
AllBright Law Offices
Address: 9, 11, 12/F, Shanghai Tower No.501, Yincheng Middle Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200120 P. R. China
Tel: (86 21) 2051 1000
Fax: (86 21) 2051 1999
Contact: Jun Shi (Sharon)
Number of employees: 4435
Offices in Asia: Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Nanjing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Taiyuan, Qingdao, Xiamen, Tianjin, Jinan, Hefei, Zhengzhou, Fuzhou, Nanchang, Xi’an, Guangzhou, Changchun, Wuhan, Urumqi, Hong Kong
Year Established: 1999
Languages spoken: Chinese (Mandarin, Shanghainese and Cantonese), English, Japanese, German, French, and other major languages