Main Practice Areas
Banking & Finance, Projects Energy & Infrastructure, Capital Markets, Islamic Finance, Corporate & Commercial, Dispute Resolution and Real Estate.
ADNAN SUNDRA & LOW was established in August 1975 and has operated under its present name since June 1982. The firm has been consistently ranked as a premier law firm in Malaysia with a reputation for delivering quality and effective legal services and solutions and commitment to achieving its clients’ commercial objectives.
In 2018, the firm merged with two other boutique/specialist law firms, adding 16 lawyers to the firm.
The firm and its lawyers regularly garner accolades for their exceptional work. Our ability to deliver practical legal advice and customised solutions has earned us many local and international awards, top-tier ranking in various publications and client plaudits.
Our expertise spans multiple practice areas, and our core competencies include banking & finance, capital markets, civil aviation, corporate & commercial, dispute resolution, Islamic finance and real estate.
We have a particularly strong track record in advising on finance and corporate matters and are consistently ranked as a top-tier firm in these fields.
Recognition and Awards
- Malaysian Law Firm of The Year – Asian Legal Business (ALB) Malaysia Law Awards 2016;
- West Malaysia Law Firm of The Year – Asian Legal Business (ALB) Malaysia Law Awards 2017, 2018, 2019;
- National Law Firm of The Year – International Financial Law Review Asia Awards, 2007, 2014;
- Islamic Finance Law Firm of The Year – ALB Malaysia Law Awards 2016, 2017, 2018;
- Banking and Financial Services Law Firm of the Year – ALB Malaysia Law Awards 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019;
- Islamic Finance News (IFN) Law Awards 2018 & 2019: ESG, Green, SRI Law Firm of the Year;
- Islamic Finance News (IFN) Law Awards 2019: Energy & Natural Resources Law Firm of the Year;
- IFN Deals of the Year Awards 2018 – Corporate Finance Deal of the Year 2018, Perpetual Sukuk Deal Of The Year 2018;
- Malaysia Corporate & M&A Firm of The Year – Asian-Mena Counsel Awards 2018;
- Malaysia Capital Markets Firm of The Year – Asian-Mena Counsel Awards 2018;
- Malaysia Projects & Project Financing Firm of The Year – Asian-Mena Counsel Awards 2018;
- Malaysia Project Finance Law Firm of The Year – The Asset Triple A Asia Infrastructure Awards 2019; and
- Client Service Award, Malaysia – AsiaLaw Regional Awards 2019.
Adnan Sundra & Low
Address (Head Office): Level 11, Menara Olympia, No. 8, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: (603) 2070 0466
Fax: (603) 2078 3382
Address (Mont Kiara Branch): Unit A-9-D2, Level 9, Block A, Plaza Mont Kiara, No.2, Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: (603) 6419 0588
Fax: (603) 6419 0585
Address (UOA II Branch): Suite 15-1, Level 15, Wisma UOA II, No.21, Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: (603) 2162 0501
Fax: (603) 2162 0500
Contact: Rodney Gerard D’Cruz
Tel: (603) 2070 0466 (ext 284)
Number of employees: 3 consultants, 31 partners, 62 legal assistants and around 92 support staffs (as at 14 October 2019)
Year Established: 1975
Languages Spoken: English and Bahasa Malaysia