The interactive edition of the May 2020 issue of Asian-mena Counsel, magazine for the In-House Community is now live (below), including:
- Cross-border data flows: looking at IP in a new light
- Protecting privacy during Covid-19: Handling personal information under Chinese law
- Crisis management and future scoping for senior law firm management
- Pandemics, police power and private contracts in the Philippines
- The effect of Covid-19 and business resilience in Africa
- Vietnam: Liability exemption due to the Covid-19?
- The first red-chip listing on the SSE Star Market
- Investments in Asia? How to better use business intelligence.
- Scrutinising CP Group’s acquisition of Tesco. A precedent for merger control in Thailand
- The impact of Covid-19 on Mena M&A: Lasting changes in the way deals are conducted
- How to speak IT
- The Law Society of England & Wales president discusses legacy, the future of law and lawyers’ mental health.
You can read, download and print the magazine as you wish. We hope you enjoy this issue.
Related Articles by Jurisdiction