The interactive edition of the June 2020 issue of Asian-mena Counsel, magazine for the In-House Community is now live (below), including:
- In-House Community Counsels of the Year results, with best practice sharing of our winners, including the In-House Teams of the Year, Counsel of the Year, Visionary Service Providers and Commended External Counsel;
- Indonesia’s new tax on imported digital goods and services;
- Data protection and Covid-19: beyond data privacy;
- Travel restrictions, work permit and visa status of expats in the Philippines;
- Release of long-awaited guidance on Competition Law,
- Offshore 2020 — themes and trends;
- Information Governance: Preserving Data and Being Prepared for Investigation;
- In-House Insights with Iain MacDonald, General Counsel for Asia, Middle East and Africa at Lloyd’s Register; plus
- Our Deal of the Month, the latest senior legal appointments around the region, and Asian-mena Direct, the ‘at-a-glance’ directory of law firms and other legal services providers.
You can read, download and print the magazine as you wish. We hope you enjoy this issue.
ASIAN-MENA COUNSEL is the monthly publication for the In-House Community of corporate counsel, and those who serve them along the New Silk Road. The only monthly magazine which specifically addresses the concerns of in-house lawyers across the region, ...
Related Articles by Jurisdiction
In-House Community Magazine – May-June 2021 (e-edition) including Projects & Energy Report 2021
The interactive edition of the June 2021 issue of In-House Community eMagazine is now live. Including Energy & Projects Report 2021, Philippine and off-shore jurisdiction updates, and articles exploring IP in NFT's, Singapore's cybersecurity laws, global tax reform and more.