The interactive edition of the July 2020 issue of Asian-mena Counsel, magazine for the In-House Community is now live (below), including:
- Anti-trust and Competition Report (China/India)
- Domestic non-deliverables forwards
- Patent filing strategies
- ‘Fine prints’ – copyright over creative work
- The law on investment 2020
- ‘Scheme away’ – schemes and arrangements.
- How to make data collecting more ‘effective’.
- In-house recruitment trends
- Compliance of import and export of epidemic prevention supplies.
- Legal changes adopted due to the Covid-19 epidemic
- Plus, our Deal of the Month, the latest senior legal appointments around the region, and Asian-mena Direct, the ‘at-a-glance’ directory of law firms and other legal services providers.
You can read, download and print the magazine as you wish. We hope you enjoy this issue.
ASIAN-MENA COUNSEL magazine
ASIAN-MENA COUNSEL is the monthly publication for the In-House Community of corporate counsel, and those who serve them along the New Silk Road. The only monthly magazine which specifically addresses the concerns of in-house lawyers across the region, ...
Related Articles by Jurisdiction