Presentation by Hill Dickinson at the Hong Kong In-House Community eCongress 2021: Getting ready for the new data protection laws in China and Hong Kong
- A primer on China Personal Information Protection Law (PIPL)
- PIPL vs GDPR
- What does PIPL’s extraterritorial effect mean for international businesses?
- Anti-doxing bill in Hong Kong
- New and wider powers of the Hong Kong Privacy Commissioner
- Recent enforcement decisions
Presenting Firm: Hill Dickinson
- Alex May, Legal Manager
- Yvette Yu, Partner
The Hong Kong In-House Community eCongress 2021 was attended by over 400 in-house counsel in Hong Kong and the wider region. Alex May and Yvette Yu from Hill Dickinson presented on Getting ready for the new data protection laws in China and Hong Kong. You can watch the video of the presentation above or by clicking here.
If you have any questions or would like to receive a copy of the presentation slides, please contact the presenters directly. Their contact information is below.
Alex May, Legal Manager
Yvette Yu, Partner