Sule Shangri-La, Yangon
223 Sule Pagoda Road
Thank you for choosing to register online.
Please complete the registration form below. Places are strictly limited. If the event is full, your name will be placed on a waitlist.
Note: Registration for the In-House Congress is not open to private practice lawyers and non-co-hosting recruiters, due diligence companies and consultancies.
Topics to be covered at the Congress include:
- Quality, Cost & Value: the Evolution of the Legal Function in Myanmar
- Employment and Legal HR issues in Myanmar
- Myanmar M&A
- Projects and Project Finance
- The Changing Power Generation Portfolio
Confirmed speakers and panelists (so far) include:
- Tim Gilkison, Managing Director, In-House Community
- William D. Greenlee, Jr., Partner, DFDL
- Sett Hlaing, General Manager, Head of Legal and Compliance Department, Kanbawza Bank Limited
- Stanley Khaing, General Counsel, CFLD
- Dr Maung Maung Thein, former Myanmar Deputy Minister of Finance
- Robert Pe, Senior Myanmar Legal Advisor
- Jackson Pek, Vice President and General Counsel, Asia Pacific, Amadeus IT Group, S.A
- Robin Scott, General Counsel, City Mart Holding Company Limited
- Guillaume Stafford, Counsel, Myanmar Legal Services Limited
A full agenda and day plan will be sent by email prior to the event. Each workshop will be hosted by a private practice law firm or a professional service provider.