Date(s) - 22 Jun 2017
8:30 am - 4:15 pm
Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit
30 Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke) Road
Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Thank you for choosing the online registration.
Please complete the registration form below and an acknowledgment will be sent to you by email. Each workshop will be hosted by a private practice law firm or a professional service provider. Places are strictly limited. If the event is full, your name will be placed on a waitlist.
Note: Registration for the In-House Congress is not open to private practice lawyers and non-co-hosting recruiters, due diligence companies and consultancies.
08.30 – 09.00 – Registration
09.00 – 10.30 – Welcome Remarks by Patrick Dransfield, Director, www.inhousecommunity.com
“The Path to Excellence”
• How to benchmark the In-House Team’s evolution?
• What is the role of External Providers to assist the In-House Team along this path?
A panel discussion with Jackson Pek, Vice President and General Counsel, Asia Pacific, Amadeus IT Group, S.A.; Desarack Teso, Legal & Corporate Affairs Director, Microsoft Thailand; David Lawrence, Senior Legal Counsel, Sri Trang Agro-Industry Public Company Limited; Paul Westover, Partner, Stephenson Harwood; Chavalit Uttasart, Managing Partner, Siam City Law Offices Limited; Jessada Sawatdipong, Senior Partner, Chandler MHM Limited and moderated by Patrick Dransfield, Publishing Director Asian-mena Counsel and Co-Director, In-House Community
10.30 – 11.00 – Networking Coffee Break
11.00 – 12.15 – Practice Area Workshop – Session A
- Myanmar Project Financing in a Nutshell; Recent Developments in Thai Project Financing – Chandler MHM Limited
12.15 – 13.25 – Lunch
13.25 – 14.40 – Practice Area Workshop – Session B
- Fraud – Prevention and Detection – Siam City Law Offices Limited
14.40 – 15.00 – Networking Coffee Break
15.00 – 16.15 Practice Area Workshop – Session C
- The Cliff Top Danger Sign … and the Safety Net! Effective Strategies for International Disputes – Stephenson Harwood
16.15 – Day Close and Prize Draw
Bookings are closed for this event.